Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

FEARLESS by Francine Pascal



Part I


Reflect

                    I learned from this story that even woman should know how to protect theirselves and be strong as an individual, like what Gaia Moore portrays. Gaia struggle to live a normal life and her fight against Loki (Oliver Moore) and his criminal organization. She is trained in all forms of combat so that she can defend herself. She as afraid of nothing, and she was just like a trouble magnet. Wherever she went, she always got into fights, but her training from her youth time had helped her to stay alive until now. She feels like an outsider because of being born without this gene. But it doesn’t really bother her because she likes being different.


Connect

She's a teenager. Did I mention that? She's never been kissed like me, because I want to give my first kiss to my future husband. We should not be afraid of fear, but we can accept fear as our ally and our weapon against the dark forces that surround us each day.

Question

            As I read this book, I asked myself what would I do if I am fearless. Should I act like Gaia who saves other people using her skills, or ignore and live a normal life? Why Tom Moore choose to live alone without his only daughter?

Predict

I think what will happen next, Gaia will able to know about the secret in her past life. She may fall in love with Sam Moon and her love life will become complicated. Gaia will be surprise to see her father who left her.

PART II

My favorite part in the story is when Gaia Protected the life of Zolov while she’s doing her night routine, she spotted the guy attacking Zolov (which is her playmate in the chest in the park every afternoon, and also that person is very dear to him because she considered him as her grandfather since she grew up without a grandfather). My prediction about the next event in the story that Gaia’s real identity as a person without fear gene will be revealed to him, but Zolov will be going to accept and understand her.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento