Biyernes, Marso 30, 2012

The Redemption Of Deke Summers by Gayle Wilson




Reflect: 


As I’ve read this story Becki forced to choose whom she’ll be going to save, like the book says no woman should ever make; to save the life of the man she loves - or her son. I’ve learned that choosing between the persons you love feels like killing yourself and making decision like that can break a woman’s heart. I also learned that don’t easily trust a person especially when you don’t know everything about him because sometimes, it can lead your life to danger like here in this story its too late for Becki to recognize the secret past of John when a group of strange armed men broke into her home one night to use her as a hostage, she discovers that John whose real name is Deke has an ugly past.

 Connect:

                Becki need to choose between the man she loves and her son, I can connect myself here as my parents forced me to choose between my studies and my friends. When they let me to choose that time I was really confused and depressed because my studies and my friends are really important in my life. But later on, I realized that I should choose my studies because education really matters. I told my friends about that and they told me that they understand my situation, but of course it doesn’t mean that I will forget them maybe there’s a limitation in seeing them.

Question:

            As I read this book I asked myself what Becki’s saw in him to entrust her life easily. What would happen if the family of Deke was not killed by his enemies? Is there any chance that Deke and Becki would meet?

Prediction:

I think what will happen next is they forget what had happen in the past but before that he will probably tells everything about his past so that there will be no secret at all . Deke will start a new life with Becki and her son; they would have another child either a boy or a girl and lived happily ever after.


PART 2

You have become the character in your novel. Write how you felt when things were happening that you had to control over. Describe this in detail. 

If I were in the shoe of Becki, definitely I might be out of myself if my son would be kidnap and steal from me. Obviously, I don’t know what to do and probably Im gonna ask help from other people whom I know. Since its all Deke’s fault, I’m going to blame him first but I’ll ask for his help also. And oblige him to save my son, I should; of course.  Again, if they force me to choose between my love one and my son, even it’s hard for me I will choose my son because I’m the one who raise him alone.

 If I were in the shoe of Deke, I’m gonna blame myself too and I wont let my past happen again in the second time. I will give my life just to protect Becki and her son. I will face my past and make it clear so that nobody will get hurt, to start a new and peaceful life.







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento