Sabado, Enero 28, 2012

Vanished by Karen Robards








PART I        

Reflect   
        

I learned that it is really hard and painful for a woman to lose her child in the young age. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a child. Parents all over the world are having children abducted - some have been found, some have been murdered and many of them have never been found. This woman becomes involved with another family whose child is abducted and eventually finds out what happened to her child. The sad truth to all of this is really happening in our world today. Although this was fiction it certainly hits home.


Connect

                 Sarah lost  her daughter, Lexie here in Vanished. I can really relate to this situation because my mother also lost me when I was 9 years old and found me on  my birthday. 


Question

 As I read this book I was wondering why Sarah don't want to accept  Jake's love ? though she can see his effort. why the Kidnap victims  kept in rooms with windows?its  so easy to spot while walking by. I would expect someone would close the blinds or board the window up.

Predict

I think what will happen next is Lexie will face her new life together with her mother also they will transfer to other place so that Lexie can fully moved on from the past.  Sarah will accept Jake to be her second husband; they will get married and lived happily ever after.  


PART II


Dear Karen,


I really like this story. This is my first time to read your novel and I don’t regret it.   Good story of a tormented Mom when her child vanished. It kept me wondering what could possibly happen next and you did a great job at throwing in unexpected surprises. You are such a great writer and I would like to read more of your stuff.


                Vanished did have an ending that brought tears to my eyes. I would recommend them to read it! GODBLESS.

       
                                                                                                                                  You’re reader,
Shiela

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento